Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

#BLOGTOBER DAY 17: This Modern Love pt. 4

The third task in the This Modern Love project asked you to choose a single word to sum up your love life, so it makes sense that

Q4. What single image sums up your love life?

Now, this one was easy.
I can pinpoint the exact moment I fell in love with my boyfriend, because I took a picture to commemorate it:


We were walking home after spending a day with my friends, playing Pokemon Go! and card games and generally enjoying a day off in summer. The sun was starting to set, so we sat on a bench to watch it go down. He crossed the road to take a nice picture and I sneakily took this, and it wasn't until I looked back at it the next day that I realised it majorly gave me the warm and fuzzy feelings.

I've only got two parts of the This Modern Love series left to write, and the next one is a very fun one - keep an eye out for it going up later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment