Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

#BLOGTOBER DAY 1: Launch post

Haven't heard of Blogtober before? Well, that's because it's not strictly a thing. My Youtuber boyfriend (who am I, Zoella?!) taught me all about Vlogtober - throughout the whole of October you publish a Youtube video a day, forcing you to make regular content. It's quantity over quality, like a giant brain fart that lasts for a month.
When he suggested I use the idea for the blog, I was so up for it.

Image result for i'm in gif

I love blogging, but sometimes I struggle to publish posts regularly. I want to produce high quality content that EVERYONE loves and relates to and shares around the internet - I want to rule the pixel kingdom with my awesomeness, goddammit! - but that's not possible (unless you're Cait from Paper Fury, who's obviously sold her soul to a blogging demon).
Sometimes I don't post some really awesome - in my opinion - ideas, because I'm scared a) someone's done it before, b) better than I ever could, c) and there'll be a huge backlash and I'll be abandoned, alone and talking to myself.
Blogtober is going to help eliminate my fear.

Image result for motivational gif

Blogtober is me, being brave, and putting myself out there on the internet in ways I've never done before (no, not like that - ugh, give your brain a shower!).
So come with me on this magical journey! Well, potentially magical... Until about midway through the month, when I'll realise this is an awful idea and my blog is in ruins.

Image result for community gif pizza

Don't listen to your friends, kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment