Oh, this is FAR too easy! Being from the UK, I mostly read UKYA, which means reading books set in America is actually not the norm for me. I am going to try and choose some books from many different settings, though - I won't just go with UK, because I feel as though that would be cheating.
10) 'All of the Above' by Juno Dawson
9) 'Ferryman' by Claire McFall
...wait, you didn't really think I was ONLY going to choose settings in the UK, right? That would be silly!
8) 'Asking For It' by Louise O'Neill
7) 'The Girl of Ink and Stars' by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
6) 'Anna and the French Kiss' by Stephanie Perkins
5) 'Trash' by Andy Mulligan
4) 'Ultraviolet' by R. J. Anderson
3) 'Tomorrow, When The War Began' by John Marsden
2) 'Girl Online: On Tour' by Zoe Sugg
1) 'Stolen' by Lucy Christopher
I hope you enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday! What's your favourite book set outside of America?