Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY: Top five recent wishlist books

(Top Five Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey. Find out more at the Goodreads group!)

I'm a huge fan of wishlists, and I'm constantly updating my TBR on Goodreads with the books that I really want to check out and can't wait to pick up. These are the five books that I've discovered recently and instantly started craving.

5) 'And The Trees Crept In' by Dawn Kurtagich
I still haven't read 'The Dead House', but anything that looks this creepy is a book that I need to read.

4) 'I'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl' by Gretchen McNeil
I don't know too much about this one, but if it's as good as the cover implies then I am on board. 

3) 'Jess, Chunk, and the Road Trip to Infinity' by Elizabeth Kristin Clark
A book that features road trips and pizza? HELL YEAH. 

2) 'The Fate of the Tearling' by Erika Johansen
I fell in love with 'The Invasion of the Tearling', and now I can't wait for the third book in the trilogy to be released.

1) 'Inherited' by Freedom Matthews
Pirates? Good! Curses? Good! I'm excited to read this one, which I found through the #SundayYA chat. 

I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! What books have you recently added to your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment