Don't have enough books? Good, here's some more new releases:
A couple of beautiful cover reveals:
In other news:
- Melinda Salisbury revealed that she's writing another trilogy.
The music world:
I finally found some more new releases:
Dead! have had 'Enough, Enough, Enough':
All Time Low unleashed the title track of 'Last Young Renegade' on the world:
As well as releasing 'Mesmer', Northlane have a brand new song called 'Citizen':
There were also new releases from Emarosa, Falling in Reverse, HalfNoise (ft. Hayley Williams), Palisades, Danny Worsnop and As Lions, while twenty one pilots released the third of their Sleepers tour diaries.
Some big tour announcements:
- With Confidence and Set It Off have announced a co-headline tour in May, before their appearances at Slam Dunk festival.
- You Me At Six are headlining dates in America during May.
- As It Is are touring Europe with Roam throughout June.
- Taking Back Sunday will be touring the US during July and August. Support comes from Every Time I Die, with Modern Chemistry and All Get Out appearing at select dates.
- Young Guns are playing six small shows across the UK in September.
- I didn't think it was possible, but this week heralds even more festival announcements, with additions to: Camden Rocks, Lollapalooza, Warped Tour, 2000 Trees, Fort Fest and FYF Festival.
- We The Kings now have their own podcast!
- Jimmy Eat World are releasing a tour EP entitled 'Are You Listening?', which seems to feature a collaboration with Hayley Williams of Paramore.
- The list of releases for Record Store Day 2017 has been unveiled.
- Sony Music launched Weekday Records, who announced that Jule Vera are their first signing. The band celebrated this news with the release of their new single, 'Lifeline'...
- ...while Sworn In have been signed by Fearless Records.
- Beartooth announced that they're releasing a deluxe edition of 'Aggressive'.
- Blessthefall were robbed on tour (again).
- Knuckle Puck's vocalist, Joe Taylor, took a tumble at So What? festival.
- Moose Blood revealed that drummer Glenn Harvey is "not currently a member" following sexual harassment allegations. I'm sure this story will develop further in the coming weeks.
- Tigers Jaw announced that their new album, 'spin', will be released on May 19th.
- Cassels will be releasing their "pre-album", 'Foreword', on April 7th.
- London Grammar have finally announced their second album, 'Truth is a Beautiful Thing'. It's being released on June 9th.
- Gorillaz celebrated the announcement of long awaited album 'Humanz' by performing the entire thing in full. It's being released April 28th.
- Wrapping up the album announcements, Papa Roach have just announced their ninth (!) album will be called 'Crooked Teeth', and will be unleashed on the world on May 19th. Lots of new music to look forward to!
I hope you enjoyed this installment of WTF Did I Miss This Week?. Catch you next week (if I don't run away with Geoff Wigington on Friday. A girl can dream, right?!).