I read a lot of books (you probably already knew this, I'm sorry for stating the obvious). Sometimes I absolutely love a book - it gets five stars, I fly through it and it makes me feel all of the emotions - but then I forget about it within a couple of months, and I never mention it here on the blog.
This week, I'm giving those books some well-deserved attention, and forcing you all to read them at your earliest convenience.
10) 'Cruel Summer' by K. R. Conway
9) 'Teeth' by Chele Cooke
8) 'The Catcher In The Rye' by J. D. Salinger
7) The Fallen Angel duology by Heather Terrell
6) 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky
5) 'Slated' by Teri Terry
4) 'Retribution' by Jillianne Hoffman
3) The Eve trilogy by Anna Carey
2) 'You Against Me' by Jenny Downham
1) 'Stolen' by Lucy Christopher
Thank you for checking out this Top Ten Tuesday! Have you read and forgotten about any of the books I mentioned? Are there any books you always forget?