I'm going to be honest, I don't read many books that feature time travel.
I know: what the hell, Alyce? It's just one of those things that I've never really gotten in to - it takes me too long to readjust my brain to the jumping around and I really lose the flow of the story. I even gave up on 'Doctor Who' because it was too much for me to deal with!
So these five books feature time travel in a less sci-fi way, and these are five books that have unconventional ways of using time:
5) 'Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between' by Jennifer E. Smith
4) 'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman
3) 'Landline' by Rainbow Rowell
2) 'One Day' by David Nicholls
1) 'Far From You' by Tess Sharpe
I hope you enjoyed my twist on this week's Top Five Wednesday! Do you have any time travel books that you would recommend I try?