Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

FRIDAY PLAYLIST: Reading Festival 2015 edition (Part 2)

Welcome to the second installment of the Reading Festival playlist! As you're reading this, I'm on my way to Reading festival, so it only seems appropriate to share some more of the bands I'm excited for with you. Here goes:

10) PVRIS

If this was just my list, PVRIS would be at the top, but because we've already seen them two times this year they only just made it into the top 10. 

Alyce wants to hear: 'Holy'. 

Liana wants to hear: 'My House'. 

9) Pierce The Veil
Much in the same vein as the other low rankers, Pierce The Veil should be much higher! It's their first appearance at Reading festival, and I'm sure they're going to smash it. 

Alyce wants to hear: 'Hold On 'Til May'.

Liana wants to hear: 'Caraphernalia'. 

8) No Devotion
I adore No Devotion, so seeing their first ever festival performance will be unforgettable. 

Alyce wants to hear: 'Death Rattle'.

Liana wants to hear: 'Permanent Sunlight'. 
(Hear the song here!)

7) The Wombats
The Wombats were off the grid for a little while, but it's brilliant to see them back in action with a new album and festival appearances. 

Alyce wants to hear: 'Kill The Director'. 

Liana wants to hear: 'Moving To New York'. 

6) Twin Atlantic
We missed a lot of Twin Atlantic's set last year, so we're hoping to see a bit more this time around.

Alyce wants to hear: 'Free'.

Liana wants to hear: 'Make A Beast Of Myself'. 

5) Bastille
I liked Bastille much more a few years ago than I do now, but it's about time we finally saw them live.

Alyce wants to hear: 'Flaws'. 

Liana wants to hear: 'Pompeii'.

4) New Found Glory
I've seen New Found Glory before, but Liana hasn't! With 'Vicious Love' being one of the best songs released this year, their set should rock.

Alyce wants to hear: 'My Friends Over You'.

Liana wants to hear: 'Vicious Love'. 

3) Limp Bizkit
If 'Golden Cobra' didn't exist, we would both be more excited about this set - it's definitely going to be a mixed bag. 

Alyce wants to hear: 'Rollin''. 

Liana wants to hear: 'Behind Blue Eyes'. 

2) Panic! At The Disco
Again, I've already seen Panic! At The Disco, but this is going to be one of the best sets of the weekend.

Alyce wants to hear: 'This Is Gospel'. 

Liana wants to hear: 'Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind)'.

1) Simple Plan
Simple Plan. Do I need to say more?

Alyce wants to hear: 'Summer Paradise'. 

Liana wants to hear: 'Shut Up'.

And that's it! Keep an eye out for my Reading review coming up early next week, and wish me luck on this (potentially soggy) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment