Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY: Top five title fonts on covers

(Top Five Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey. Find out more at the Goodreads group!)

I love fonts. I love title fonts on covers. So it was tricky for me to shorten this down to just five books, and I'm seriously considering doing a more in-depth blog in a few months time to showcase all of my favourites. I've picked five awesome books though, which I'll be showing off below...

5) 'Earthfall' by Mark Walden
Using Big Ben as the A? Genius.

4) 'Nowhere' by Jon Robinson
Creepy people + creepy glowing blue letters = super creepy.

3) 'The Art of Being Normal' by Lisa Williamson
Cursive writing is my weakness.

2) The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
Actually, font with a scene from the book is my weakness.

1) 'How To Love' by Katie Cotugno

Handwritten fonts are always the most beautiful, and I just think this entire cover is my favourite.

I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday - post any title fonts that you think are especially beautiful down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment